1. Reservation cancellation from 0 to 48 hours in advance has no refund, the value paid may be used in the next 6 months.
2. Cancellation more than 48 hours in advance has a 100% refund of the amount paid.
3. Cancellation due to no show (not showing up at the time of booking and without notifying) is non-refundable.
1. Reservation cancellation from 0 to 24 hours in advance has no refund.
2. reservation cancellation from 25 hours to 72 hours in advance, the value paid may be used in the next 6 months.
3. Reservation cancellation from 73 hours (3 days) to 15 days in advance has a refund of 50% of the value paid or 100% of the value paid will remain in balance and may be used in the next 6 months.
4. Reservation cancellation more than 16 days in advance has a 100% refund of the amount paid.
1. The lessor undertakes to deliver the vehicle that is described in the reservation, failing which it will deliver a car of the same rental value, for reasons of force majeure in which the lessor cannot comply, it will deliver to the lessee a range vehicle superior until I can exchange the customer for the vehicle that was reserved. In the event that there is only availability of vehicles of lower range and price, the option will be given to the client and the rental value will correspond to the car that he finally decides to take.
For cars with special conditions such as VAN AND SPORTS in case of force majeure and not being able to comply with the reservation, 100% of the value paid will be returned.
If at the time of delivery of the vehicle the client does not present the required documentation, physical and in order as specified in the requirements, the reservation will be considered canceled without the right to a refund for the amount paid.
Now that you know Master Rent A Car cancellation policies, we invite you to take a look to our available vehicles